Thursday, June 27, 2013

June IPSY Glam Bag

Ipsy is one of my favorite beauty boxes to subscribe to.  It's cheap and you get full size to deluxe trial sizes almost every month!!

If you'd like to sign up, please use my link here to do so!!  Thanks :)  It's $10 a month, includes the shipping cost and you get to try out all sorts of fun beauty products!!

SooooCharming's Ipsy Referral





For June's Glam Bag I received:

- NYX Cream Blush in Natural
- J-Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta
- Cailyn Line Fix Gel Eyeliner in Purple
- Star Looks Lipliner Pencil in Bare
- Chella Highlighter Crayon in Ivory Lace

I'm not fond of Cream Blushes - but this is a very pretty color.  I'm just partial to my MAC Blush and I don't even wear blush that often.  So this will be given to a friend most likely.

I'm not savvy enough with Gel liners - I'm still in love with my Urban Decay 24/7 Pencils too.  I can do liquid eyeliner but just not the Gel liners in the pot form.  And I'm not too fond of purple eye products.  Still seems like an excellent product though!

The eyeshadow glitter palette - me and glitter only mix when it has to do with crafts.  lol.  So I'm just not diggin this palette much

Now the lipliner I will use as it's a neutral color.

And the highlighter pencil I LOVE.  And have already used it.  It's creamy, goes on smooth, stays forever.  It's nice...not too overpowering on the highlights...not shimmery...just perfect for me.

June's Glam Bag was okay, just not my cup of tea.  But don't let this month discourage you from joining!!  Mostly every month I LOVE and always find at least 2-3 things to keep to myself!!  Sometimes the whole set up!


No comments:

Post a Comment