Friday, June 28, 2013

Goodies Co June Box

This was my "free" box for the month of June.  I had saved up all my points on the site from reviewing products, etc and cashed those in for a free box and WOW it's a GREAT box!!

What I received:





- gimMe All Natural - Roasted Seaweed Snacks
- Lays Stacks - Adobadas  (full size can too)!
- Pringles Stix - Cheese Flavored (full size bag)
- Duchy Originals - Highland All Butter Shortbread Cookies
- Smooch - Strawberry, Blueberry & Banana Fruit Snack - Fortified with Superfoods Chia Seed & Acerola
- Sleep Naturally - Dream Water

So here goes

gimMe All Natural - Roasted Seaweed Snacks
- I am not a fan of seaweed and even after opening it up and trying it, still not a fan...lol.  Although it smells great!!  I think you have to have an acquired taste for this.  Maybe my kids will like it.  They seem to eat anything "different".

Lays Stacks - Adobadas
- This has a bit of spice, bit of roasted tomato taste.  Very yummy though and definitely can see myself just sitting here munching away!!

Pringles Stix - Cheese Flavored
- Now I've actually purchased some of these before, but it wasn't the cheese flavored.  These are VERY yummy and won't last long in my house!!

Duchy Originals - Highland All Butter Shortbread Cookies/Biscuits
- These are kind of dry.  I think they would be good say dipped in coffee.  Very buttery tasting.  I've never heard of this brand or seen them in stores so I likely won't be re-buying these.

Smooch - Fruit Snack
- Now this came in a squeeze type package.  Kinda like those one time applesauce snacks.  I haven't opened this yet.  I'm not a big fan of blueberries and hoping that part of the fruit isn't a strong taste that it overcomes the strawberry & banana flavors.  It does say on the package that it is 100% Natural with Antioxidants and Omega 3.  Well at least the ingredients are understandable lol.  Says Banana (48%), Strawberry (31%), Blueberry (15%), Chia Seed (5%), Acerola (1%) and a dash of lemon.  Maybe I'll get up the courage to try it out tomorrow.

And the last one is....

Sleep Naturally - Dream Water
- I haven't opened this one either.  It's a small bottle - basically like a "shot".  2.5 fl oz.  Says: 0 Calorie Sleep & Relaxation Shot.  Definitely what I need.  This insomnia is about to drive me crazy.  But since it's already so late, I will wait until tomorrow night to test it out.  See if it works.  It says Drug Free, Wake Refreshed.

So that's my June box.  Can't wait to see what's in store for July!!  I'm loving this snack box!

It's $7 a month, including shipping - very affordable.

You can go to Goodies Co to set up your monthly subscription.  Please use the code SKIPTHELINE6


No comments:

Post a Comment