Thursday, January 26, 2017

Tactical Credit Card - Wallet Tool

Tactical Credit Card - Wallet Tool - This is extremely handy.  Although because of it's thickness I doubt I will use it for a wallet.  Much better in my compartment in my car!! 




This is such a handy dandy little tool set!!  I'm loving playing with it.  Although I haven't really used it for anything useful yet.  

You can pick yours up here for just $12.99 - Not a bad deal for a small tool with so much in it!!  Plus if you sign up to their email list you can get a 10% off coupon!!




Knife
The knife has a grip that fits between your fingers.  The blade is partially serrated and has a fishing line cutter on the tip. The center of the blade has a hex tool which can be used to tighten 3 different bolt sizes.

Blade Sharpener
What good is a knife if you can’t keep it razor sharp? The side of your tool comes equipped with a knife sharpening stone so you can keep your blades purring.

                                                                   Magnifying Glass 
Use it to read a receipt, small print on a pill bottle, or to harness the power of the sun. Great to have if your tinder is damp.
Compass
Find your way home or to the nearest watering hole.

Ruler
The top of the card has a metric ruler for precise measurements.

Bottle Opener
This doubles as a hook, bottle opener, and screw tool. You never know when you’ll need to tighten one.

Toothpick
Dismantle a bomb or get the kale out of your teeth on a first date.

Tweezers
With these tweezers you can pull any splinter.  Use the magnifying glass if it’s small.

Fire Starter Flint 
We’ve added a magnesium fire starter because starting a fire with a magnifying glass alone can take a lot of time.


I think I will probably keep this nifty little tool in my car than my wallet.  It is a bit thicker than some of the other wallet tools out there, and much more sturdier I think.  

So either my glove box or middle compartment in my car.  This way it could most likely come in handy if I ever get into a pinch!! 

This is a GREAT product and highly recommended for either man or woman! 



No comments:

Post a Comment