Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Winter Walmart Beauty Box

Yes walmart has their own beauty box!! It comes out every season (4 times a year) and it only costs $5 each box!






Each box will differ on what products you receive, but it's always something everyone can use.

This winter season I received in my box:





-- CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume - Full Size Mascara in Black - I don't need to use this now but who can't use more mascara?!?  

-- Curel Hydra Therapy Wet Skin Moisturizer - Deluxe Travel Sized - Not pictured as I broke into it early and used it for my after shower!  And I loved how it felt on my skin!

-- Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Deluxe Travel Sized

-- Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer - Deluxe Travel Sized

-- Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Restorative Night Cream - Deluxe Travel Sized

-- $4 off 1 Curel Coupon

-- $1 off 1 Temporary Root Concealer Coupon

Not bad at all for $5.  And they only charge you $5 every season, so four times a year is $20 altogether and you get to try out some fun little every day products.  Can't complain for $5!

I think it's great that Walmart offers such an affordable beauty box that displays some of their products for seasons!

This is MY winter box and I love it all and will use it all!! Lots of great products AND coupons!!

You can sign up here: Walmart Beauty Box

No comments:

Post a Comment