Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ipsy September Beauty Bag

I've been a member of Ipsy before it was Ipsy.  It was myglam when it first started.  They have such a WONDERFUL Beauty Subscription for only $10 a month!!  And you get full size to trial size items.  I had a product in there for the month of September worth $19 alone!  Totally worth it.  Sometimes it can be hit or miss on a color you just don't like, etc. 



This month I received:
Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser - I LOVE this stuff!!  I've been using it ever since I got it.  And you only need a small amount!!  Makes my face feel soft afterwards.  And I have really sensitive skin and this is really gentle to it.   I received a deluxe trial size and it has a lot of uses in it.  Most likely I'll end up buying a full size product of this. 
Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush - This was a full size product in my bag.  It's a shadow and crease double ended brush.  The bristles are very soft and this product worked really well.  I would rank it up there with my Urban Decay and Smashbox brushes I normally use. 
Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil - This was a deluxe travel size - about half the size of a normal full size pencil.  So you can get a lot of use out of this.  I wasn't too crazy about the silvery black color I received, but it is a nice pencil.  It stayed on my eyes all day without running or smudging!!  I would most likely buy a full size pencil but more in just black color.  I'm not a crazy color fan!! 
CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss - This was a full size product which retails $19.  I'm not too crazy about lip gloss (or nail polish and was pleasantly surprised to NOT find nail polish this time around)!!  Anyways, I tested this once, but personally I didn't like the feel of the lip gloss.  I'm really big on textures and MOSTLY all lip glosses I have EVER tried are sticky to me.  I loved the color - which I got a nice red shade called Love Affair, but just probably will never use this.  Although my daughter will so it doesn't completely go to waste!!
Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream - This was a deluxe trial size item.  I wasn't too crazy about this item in my bag.  The hand cream was very thin going on and the peach scent was sickening.  Wasn't what I would choose for myself.  I normally use L'Occitane hand creams so most creams get compared to that!  Not something I would purchase myself. 
Anyways, that's it for my "Street Style September" bag.  I enjoyed mostly all the products except for the hand cream.  That was a big turn off for me.  I ADORE the bag the products came in though!! 
If you would like to sign up and test Ipsy out for yourself, please follow the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment