Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Dark Spot Corrector - Hydroquinone Free With Hyaluronic, Glycolic & Kojic Acid



I am a big fan of trying out all sorts of skincare products. Always on the hunt for my "Holy Grail" item. I tend to go through a lot of things.

Has this item worked for me? Yes and no. I can see a small difference, but nothing major. Maybe with a longer period of use I will see some better changes. And can update as time goes on. Some spots are lighter than others, but not a wham bam in your face light!!


I do love the product though. It goes on very easily and doesn't dry out my face. All you need is a squirt or two to cover pretty much your entire face. The product itself is a little runny and not as gelled as some other "pump style" products I've went through. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me or make me break out which is always a plus.



From the company:
Belle Peau Beauty is proud to offer our dark spot corrector. This hydroquinone and paraben free formula is 98% natural and 72% organic and effectively lightens dark spots using plant based glycolic and kojic acids. We also supercharged it with hyaluronic acid, nature's most effective weapon against skin dehydration, which can cause wrinkles, dryness and loss of skin's elasticity. Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water so imagine what it can do for your skin!

**I received this product at a deep discount for my honest review, all reviews are my own whether good or bad**

No comments:

Post a Comment