Thursday, November 19, 2015

The 3b Box November Review



I love this subscription!!  It's so much fun!!  I love the Japanese and Korean Beauty products I get every month for less than $20 a month!!

Go to The 3b Box - you MAY have to get put on the Waitlist for a bit, I got off of mine within a month and a half several months ago, so I'm not quite sure how long the wait is now.  It's $12 a month and you get to try 4-5 items each month from Korean and Japanese brands mostly.  Most of the item you also get a full size item with each kit.  All the items come inside a pretty little purple mesh bag and packed nicely in a box!!


The items I received are as follows:

Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream:
Hado Labo Tokyo is Japan's #1 skincare line with Super Hyaluronic Acid for deeper, multi-layer hydration to achieve smoother, younger looking skin.  The luxuriously silky Skin Plumping Gel Cream combines the perfecting power of a serum with the intense hydration of a moisturizer and is clincally shown to hydrate skin for up to 24 hours with just one application.
Says you can purchase this item at Ulta Beauty or Hada Labo Toyko 

My Take On This Product:  I've only been trying this for about three days now and I've been doing this AFTER my nightly cleaning routine.  Why after my night one?  Because the cream is a little thick, but it does go on very smooth and blends in nicely.  I LOVE that it has Hyaluronic Acid in it!! I wake up each morning with my skin feeling very smooth and soft.  I love it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RA&GOWOORI Whitening UV Sun Cream:
This light non-sticky sunscreen has an SPF of 50 with PA+++ protection to block UVA and UVB rays.  It works great alone or as a makeup base.  Apply daily to protect your skin from harmful sun damage.

My Take On This Product:  I've only been using this as a makeup base when I have to work.  If it's my day off I don't really leave the house so there is really no point in using this.  Does it work?  It says on the package it can help with whitening dark spots as well.  I have no clue.  I'm already pale as it is..lol.  I only use it about three days a week as I don't really work during the day much.  It goes on pretty easily, hasn't dried out my face yet (which is a plus)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence:
This celebrated essence contains over 90% of fermented yeast extract to calm troubled skin and restore natural elasticity and hydration.  After cleansing, apply a dime sized amount to palms and gently tap into face until absorbed.  Follow with emulsion or moisturizer.

My Take On This Product:  Use this exactly as you would a Toner.  That's basically what it is.  It's very runny like water.  You can also put it in a travel spritz bottle and use it to freshen up your face during the day too.  This is a cheap brand and you can get it for very little money.  If you are looking for a BETTER product I'd go with SK-11 Essence product.  That is so much better.  But this little cheapie does it's job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil Moisture:
Formulated with coconut and argan oil to gently remove touch waterproof makeup, this cleansing oil is one of our favorites.  It effectively removes stubborn eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and foundation while protecting and moisturizing skin.  For best results, follow up with a foam cleanser.

My Take On This Product:  You should follow up with a Moisturizing cleanser because this product will dry out your face SO BAD!!  I don't like it.  There are better makeup cleansers out there honestly that do NOT dry out your face.  This was a horrible product.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A'PIEU Nonco Tea Tree Spot Patch:
This spot patch treatment contains tea tree oil and other herbal extracts to help clear blemishes and prevent future acne.  Before applying a patch to the desired area, wash face and make sure the area is dry and clean.  Apply patch to troubled area and let it sit for 8-12 hours during sleep.

My Take On This Product:  Does it really work?  Honestly I have no idea.  I had a troubled pimple and I don't get acne often.  Did it help remove it?  No.  It's still there.  I'm not sure how long the patch stayed on while I slept.  I'm a tosser and turner and when I woke up, it wasn't there.  They are kinda hard to get off the plastic they are stuck on.  Little clear round patches.  I like the blackhead nose patches better.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the most part I really enjoyed my 3bBox this month.  I wasn't impressed with the Etude House product (but then again I'm not fond of a lot of their products, except the cutesy ones..lol).














No comments:

Post a Comment