Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Noybo Baking Mats

I LOVE to bake!!  Cookies, Cakes, Pies, everything you can think of.  I go through so many bakeware products it seems I'm always replacing things.  Even laying down foil and parchment paper to prolong the life of my cookware.  We rarely eat out, we rarely buy pre made desserts.  I'm always in the kitchen doing something!



I absolutely love these baking mats!!




Taken from there website:

  • HIGH QUALITY BAKEWARE: A set of two 16 1/2" x 11 5/8" non-stick silicone mats. Strong and flexible. Great for baking and cooking.
  • SAFE AND DURABLE: BPA free, meets FDA requirements, non-toxic and friendly to the environment. Inner fiber glass weave covered by the silicone makes the mat extremely durable and long lasting.
  • HEALTHY AND SAVES MONEY: Say goodbye to parchment papers and oil spraying. Just use the baking mat instead and save your money, health and calories. To clean simply rinse with soap and warm water.
  • FLAT ON COUNTERTOP or any other surface and will stick to it without moving while you are rolling dough. Making cookies, pie or pizza will become much easier using this mat. Just roll for storing in minimum space.



These are awesome, you can use them for all sorts of things.  Baking, Pizzas, Pies, etc!!  And they roll up to put in a drawer and doesn't take up much space.  They're super easy to clean, you just wipe it down and it's done!!  

You can find them here:  Noybo Silicone Baking Mat - You get a set of two in a package.  Red & Green in color, just like mine.  They are $11.99.  So very affordable and the price is worth it in the long run.  These are great and have shown no signs of wear or tear and I have been using them for SEVERAL days now!!  

I received these at a deep discount for my time and review.  All reviews are my own opinion whether or good or bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment