Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Skin Care System




This set includes a 30 veggie capsule phytoceramides bottle. It's enhanced with vitamins A,C,D &E. And a 1 ounce Vitamin C Serum that also has Vitamin E and hyaluronic.

I've seen this before in a two piece set and really think it's an amazing idea to do. You take a vitamin once a day with a tall glass of water, about 30 minutes before meal time and use the serum on a cleanly washed face.






The Serum - Comes in a small Amber glass bottle with a dropper. Very easy to get out of the bottle and just use a couple of drops to apply. The serum itself is a medium consistency that smooths out well. It dissolves pretty quickly into the skin. However, there is a slight smell to it that turns my nose up. It does fade but it takes a good few minutes to do so. It has a sticky feel while drying so try not to touch your face much during this time. It took about 5 minutes to fully dry on my face so I could touch it without it being sticky. I'm not too happy about the smell or the stickiness. I've tried other serums that smell fresh and clean and no sticky residue left over. It does seem to work in the few days I've been using it however. Once it dries that area is really soft and moisturized.

The Pills - To me they are about a normal pill size. Not too big to make them hard to swallow. There's no really big smell to them, it's just bland, neutral. They do come apart easily so if you are having problems swallowing them, you can take them apart and add them into your water. I haven't really noticed a big difference since taking the pills. I haven't felt more energy or anything of the like. Whether it's actually working, I couldn't tell you. I will continue to take the entire bottle (30 pills, 1 a day) to see if there is any changes or how I feel afterwards.

Would I purchase this product again? Probably not. Don't get me wrong, it's a good set, it just isn't for me.

I received this product at a deep discount for my review. ALL reviews are my own and honest opinions, whether they are good or bad.

#skincaresystem

They can be purchased at Skin Care System

No comments:

Post a Comment