Friday, November 13, 2015

ToysMax YK Deluxe M16+ Spring Powered Toy Foam Dart & Water Polymer Ball

This is such a fun little toy. My husband loves it for the most part. It is annoying to have to put in each dart to shoot instead of filling up a dart chamber but otherwise it is a fun toy.

It comes with several foam darts and some round water gel like bullets. Those can go in the top chamber where the "scope" is. It also comes with a pair of googles and three small targets.



ToysMax YK Deluxe M16+ Spring Powered Toy Foam Dart & Water Polymer Ball

It's fairly easy to pull back the lever to get ready to shoot the gun. The darts do come out at a high rate which does pack a punch when it's aimed at you!! lol. And the little water gel balls are fun. They do NOT leave stains on anything that I have found and he's shot at the walls, the doors, the bed, etc. It doesn't even seem to leave any kind of residue either.

Now I just need a gun to have an all out war with him!!





I received this product at a deep discount, all my opinions are my own, whether good or bad

No comments:

Post a Comment